A quick reminder that the follow up to the I DO project will take place on Saturday 2 September 2006 in Arima. So keep that day open if you intend to be a part of it. The exact meeting time, route and other details will be supplied closer to the date.
What has been done:
1. Yesterday a new bridal trail was made out of the plastic bottles
2. The wedding dress is being cleaned for its second incarnation as "The Environment"
What needs to be done:
1. Michelle to make the bridal boquet and confirm that she will wear the dress and play the bride/Environment
2. Write letter to police requesting permission
3. Plan route
4. Videotape event
5. Photograph event
7. Environmental Commitment Vow to be printed an photocopied
8. At least 5 - 10 people to volunteer to be vow-readers/tiers of bands on the day.
Please contact us with any confirmation, suggestions and/or questions concerning the event. Thank you.